Celebrate 130 Years with Us!

October 2014 marks the 130th year of service for Central National Bank, but we’re really excited, so we’re celebrating all year. Watch for specials and other fun stuff throughout the year, there’s bound to be something that interests you!

For January…

To sign up contact your local branch.

46 comments on “Celebrate 130 Years with Us!

1. Marianne on said:

I think I am enrolled the in the program already, if not I would like to be.

2. Jeannine on said:

I””d like to sign up please. Will this just be for 2014 or will it go longer?

• Amanda on said:

The It Makes Cents! program doesn”t have a planned end-date at this point in time and the 5% match is ongoing as well. The $1.30 bonus for signing up during January is only good until the 31st. Call your local branch for more information! Or our toll-free number at 888-262-5456.

3. W June on said:

sounds great, I would like to participate in this option

4. I would like to sign up for the It Makes Cents account. What information do you need from me?

Karen Hay

5. Michelle on said:

Does this count for customers who already have the “it makes cents” program?

• Amanda on said:

6. maricris on said:

Great idea! I””m in to it! Love it.

7. I””m in how do we get started

8. Does this work for any savings deposit or not if a debit card is used? Please respond by email.

Thanks!

9. William on said:

I would like to enroll. Thank You

10. I””m already enrolled in the it makes cents does the match 5% apply to me

• All customers (new and old enrollees) are eligible for the 5% match. Visit the FAQs page on our website for more information. https://www.centralnational.com/personal/imc.asp

11. Cynthia on said:

I would like to sign up along with my children savings account

12. I would like to enroll in the “it makes cents” program.
    Abbe

13. I think im enrolled already but if not I””””m interested to enroll.

14. I would like to sign up.

15. Rachel on said:

Hey! Thanks for making banking fun!
    I am already enrolled, and know the 5 % is ongoing but do we also get the 130 for the month?

• Amanda on said:

Thanks so much for your business! The $1.30 is only for new enrollees. Keep watch over other upcoming promotions this year there might be something else you can take advantage of!

16. Ronald on said:

How do we sign up?

17. TreyMeka on said:

I would love to enroll in this! Could I deposit the money into a different account?

18. Bonnie on said:

I would like to sign up.

19. Im already enrolled…love this program
    Thanks

20. I want to sign-up for this, but I don””t currently have a savings account at Central National Bank. Will someone contact me so I can take advantage of this awesome opportunity? I””m ready to begin. I look forward to hearing from someone.

21. Debbie on said:

I””d like to do this! :)

22. Teresa on said:

I already have a savings account with it makes sense. Will I also receive the benefits you are advertising or will I be ommitted for already having the account? I sure hope not!! Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

23. Dolores on said:

Please I would like to sign up for this in both of our savings accounts

24. I would like to be enrolled in this, please.

Sarah

25. Sounds great. I””m going to enroll.

26. Sign me up!

27. Courtney on said:

I would love to enroll! thanks!

28. I would like to enroll. Thank you